|Async components and factories||❌||✅||❌||✅|
In this context, non-blocking means you can have run multiple instances at the same time.
!Send means that the types involved don't need to implement
Send so you can use widgets or
Rc for example.
Async components and factories:
- Run asynchronous tasks on the main runtime
- Allow other components to keep running while awaiting futures
- Await during initialization or updates
- Run tasks on a runtime in the background
- Supports both synchronous and asynchronous tasks
- Run several tasks in parallel
- Drop tasks as soon as the component is destroyed
- Handle IO-bound or CPU-intensive tasks one at the time on a different thread
- The update function should be executed in another thread
- You need a model to store state for processing messages